A domestic ice cream maker is a machine used to make small quantities of ice cream for personal consumption. Our ice cream maker can simultaneously freeze the mixture while churning it so as to aerate the mixture and avoid ice crystals. As a result, most ice creams are ready to consume immediately.
Create the most decadent, creamy, homestyle ice cream in less than 30 minutes. Experiment with new and different flavors, or stick to the classics – you can’t go wrong with homemade ice cream!
- Ice Cream: Create the most decadent, creamy, homestyle ice cream in less than 30 minutes. Experiment with new and different flavors of homemade ice cream!
- Sorbet: Create the most refreshing sorbet from the freshest fruits into healthy and delicious tasting sorbet.
- Frozen Yogurt: Make lighter and yet creamy, delicious taste of tasting frozen yogurt!
- 1. The double-walled freeze container(inner bowl) should be placed in a freezer that is operating at a temperature of -18 Centigrade ( -0.40 Fahrenheit) or below for 8 hours before use.
- Reminder: The container must be fully frozen. This can be found out by shaking the container, if no sound is hearable, the liquid is frozen. To avoid the container to freeze up, pack it into a frozen bag
- 2. Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer, then put the inner bowl into the machine.
- 3. Insert the lid with the motor part and mixing bowl arm, set the timer and start the device.
- The machine must be switched on before adding the ice cream or sorbet recipe to prevent the Mix from immediately freezing on the inside of the inner bowl.
- 4. Fill the refrigerated ice cream raw mixture into the frozen container only by the large spout of the transparent lid, never use the warm mixtures! Keep the ice cream maker running while adding the mixture.
- 5. Wait 15-20 minutes for the process the complete